Friday, January 18, 2008

One guy

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


One guy who will make a real effort to get to know me. Someone who'll ask questions before I do, who will be seeking to get to know who I am, without me having to do all the work.

One guy who won't see me as a simple object, purely to be enjoyed for whatever pleasure he seeks. Instead, someone who sees me as a woman, delicate yet strong, fiery and passionate, yet quiet and humble.

One guy who'll see me as a treasure, a gift from God, not to be taken for granted or lightly, but to be loved, respected and treated with care.

One guy who can't wait until he sees me next to talk to me, but will call just to say hi, or that he's thinking of me.

One guy who's just as content sitting together in the same room, even if we're doing different things, as he is snuggling on the couch while watching a movie.

One guy who can't keep his hands off me, but knows when to because I'm not comfortable or it's not appropriate.

One guy, that's all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment